Use Microsoft’s Kaizala App For Day-To-Day Administration
Kaizala is an app from Microsoft Garage that helps you get your work done by tracking bills, jobs, location and more. Kaizala tries to bring all your communication – within your team, with partners and customers – to one place. You can track your resources (people, time, and money) – as simple as sending an ‘action’ in your chat, organize your team as you want – in one chat or start a new chat for each project/team and get work done by extracting value from your conversations.
Andhra Pradesh government officials used this Kaizala app for group communication during the ongoing Krishna Pushkarams. The district administration created 91 groups that keep in touch to take stock of the situation at the ghats and other logistics required to cater to the needs of such a mammoth crowd. Impressed by its features, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is now planning to institutionalise the app by making it mandatory in day-to-day administration in his state.
- No computer, laptop or server needed – just download the app
- Easily organize your chat
- Start group or private (1-1) chat
- Work with people inside and outside of your business
- Simple and Quick Actions
- Share or Request location updates – keep track of where your team members are with one-tap location share
- Share photo with location – Share current photo along with location information
- Bill Submit – Capture and share bill photo along with other information to manage your bills on the move
- Create & Assign Jobs – Assign and track status of Jobs
- Capture Availability – Request and share availability on any future date
- Share Attachments – Easily share images
- Works on 2G
- It’s FREE!